Beacon Electrical Services is currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Associate/Parts Runner.
The candidate is primarily responsible for receiving, unloading, checking and storing parts/equipment;
may assist in making deliveries to worksite or making a pick up from suppliers. This position requires
direct supervision. There will also be the need to perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
● Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, shelves and truck by hand;
unloads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or
damage in transit; lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist; stacks or assembles materials
into bundles and bands bundles together; operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in
loading or moving materials and products.
● Assists in recording and maintaining control of all inventory product in the warehouse; performs
transfers, receiving and other inventory transactions; ensures that all trucks and the warehouse
are properly stocked and runs any necessary reports; ensures compliance with established
internal control procedures.
● Assists in maintaining facilities, cleaning warehouse to include machines and equipment.
Secures lifting attachments to materials.
● Coordinates pick-ups and deliveries; delivers parts and equipment via company vehicle to
worksite; transfers parts and equipment from storage or work sites to designated area. Attaches
identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers.
● Responsible for the pickup and delivery of Electrical related items. Will be required to be at the
shop every morning.
● May pickup, receive, verify, load and deliver equipment and materials needed for each Tech.
● Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers, superiors.
● Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
● Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
● Stays in constant communication with the Inventory Manager.
● Always drives in a safe manner
● Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
● Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in
work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
● Represents Beacon in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness,
personal integrity, and respect for others.
● Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, stoop, sit, reach, lift and
travel to locations.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience:
● Ability to be flexible in work schedule (may include some weekends).
● Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
● Must have a strong attention to detail.
● Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Must have the ability to multitask.
● Must have excellent customer service skills.
● Must have a clean driving record.
● Co-workers must have the ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact while
maintaining a good working relationship with co-workers, vendors and customers; ability to
multitask; excellent written and oral communication skills.
● 401(k) Matching
● Dental Insurance
● Disability Insurance
● Employee Discount
● Health Insurance
● Life Insurance
● Paid Time Off
● Referral Program
● Retirement Plan
● Vision Insurance
Hours of work:
Monday thru Friday 7am - 3:30pm.
● Between the hours of 11:30am - 1pm (30 minute lunch Break)