Beacon Home Services
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for our customer’s electrical and plumbing systems. The Customer Service Representative will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints. You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming and outgoing customer calls into booked service appointments. An important goal is to maintain a full three day call board.
- Answering inbound calls using a scripted template
- Follow up on non-booked calls or cancelled/rescheduled calls
- Provide consistent outbound calling
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or text to provide support and information on services.
- Enters job orders for services using Service Titan and other software programs.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the Office Manager, Service Manager or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to Multi-Task
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Working Hours and Location:
- Days and possible weekend availability
- Evening Work: no later than 8pm
- We have full time positions available
- Flexible schedule preferred
- Work from Home
What we offer:
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. You will have the flexibility of working at home. We do a lot more than just work. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Beacon Electrical Services.
Equal Opportunity Employer